1 onion sliced
3 Tbsp coconut oil (or oil of your choosing)
1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
1/2 capsicum sliced
1 carrot thinly sliced
5 large florets of broccoli cut into quarters
5 large florets of cauliflower cut into quarters
3 cups mung bean sprouts
1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce
2 Tbsp sesame oil
3 Tbsp sweet chilli
Optional: hot sauce
600 grams udon noodles or rice noodles for a gluten free option
Tofu Tofu Recipe
- In a wok, melt the coconut oil over a medium heat. Then add the onion and cabbage and allow them time to caramelise, stirring occasionally.
- Once caramelised, add the rest of the veges (excluding the mung beans), soy sauce or tamari, sesame oil, sweet chilli and hot sauce into the wok. Keep over a medium heat, and continue stirring occasionally.
- After the veges have been cooking for around 10 minutes, add in the mung beans. Keep over heat until all veges are cooked through.
- Add the udon noodles to the vege mix and stir constantly to stop them from sticking to the bottom of the wok. Keep over heat until they are cooked through. (If using rice noodles, cook in boiling water before adding to veges).
- Now add the tofu and you’re done